Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Ask Now Show Hampton Roads: Top Rope Zeus

This season, when I asked readers what topics they'd like to discuss, the bulk of them revolved around dating, relationships, and sex. I also had a few questions specifically about online dating, and the effect of social media on relationships. I really wanted to talk about all of these topics. So I combined them into one episode. Will swiping right lead you to Mr. Right? 

However, I'm single, a girl, and dating confuses me lol. So I wanted to give y'all a different point of view. That brings me to @TopRopeZeus. He's a very talented actor and creator of popular Youtube series, Hump Day Romance. By the way, if you haven't seen it, check it out and thank me later. On this episode, we have a very open and honest discussion about a lot of things like online dating, having friends of the opposite sex and so much more.

I'm sure you guys are gonna laugh and have a lot to say about this episode. It got very REAL. I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Check it out
here.  

Keep up with Top Rope Zeus on social media at @TopRopeZeus and subscribe to his Youtube channel here. 

--- > <33 @askKirbyCarroll

No comments:

Post a Comment